SETTING UP A NEW EVENT
Setting up a new event is very straightforward and can be altered from the event details later on after it has been created.
* Note: Before setting up a new event make sure that all classes and run types that will be at the event are listed under the File menu Listings: “Add / Edit run types” and “Add / Edit Classes” menus.
1. From the main screen double click on the start date of the new event that will be setup on the calendar. Alternately, you can also click on the “setup new event” button from the top bar.
2. Enter a title, start date, and end date for the new event. Once complete, click the button labelled “Click here to setup races included in this event”.
3. You should now see all of the active classes available on the left side. Note: If you do not see the class you wish to have at this event, go to the main menu and click “add/edit classes” in order to add a new class. Double click on the classes you would like to have at this event. Once double clicked, they should show up to the right side menu as tabs. Once all classes for this event are added, you can click on the title bar of the classes to fold them out of the way.
4. Next you will need to add the run types for each of the classes. All active run types will now be shown in a grid to the left, double click on each run type that will be included for the selected tab class (each class tab will need to have the run types added that will be ran at the event). If the run type you want is not in the list, go to the main menu and select “add / edit run types” to add it. Once all run types for this class are added, you can click on the title bar of the run types to fold them out of the way.
4a. As run types are being added, a window will appear to put in the details for this run type. This will include the start positions determination, # of races, cars / row, and point / payout schedules that will be used for this run type. Click Save when finished adding the details for the run type and it should now show under the run types column for this event.
5. Click on the run types and you will see the details of the selected run type that were put in on the previous window. If you need to make changes, correct the items that need changed then click the “Click to update changes” button above the details. Once all run types have been added, click the button to the left labeled “CLICK ONCE ALL RUN TYPES HAVE BEEN ADDED TO ADD TRANSFER POSITIONS” to add in the transfer positions for this run type.
6. A message will appear asking if all run types were entered. Click yes and a window will appear to put in the details of the transfer positions. Enter in the details then click save. Once saved, you should then see them to the right of the run type details.
7. Continue to add run types / transfer positions until all have been added for each class that was added. Once finished click “save” at the top of the window. You should now see it on the calendar of the main screen.
Your new event is now setup. To load the event, double click on the event on the calendar.