This section explains how to record results manually (qualifying times or finish positions) for individual races. To record results by importing from a transponder system use the links below:
Mylaps: Coming soon!
MANUALLY RECORDING RESULTS:
To record the results of a race, click on the “qualifying / results” button on the top yellow bar of the event details screen. The button will turn green once its selected.
The classes that are included in the event will be shown as tabs across the top of the screen. Click on the tab of the class that you are wanting to record results for. The run types that are setup for that class will appear in the grid to the left. Click on the run type from the grid that you want to record results for and a screen similar to the one below will appear.
In the above example, Street Stocks – qualifying race has been selected. Across the top of the details section are tabs representing the individual races for that run type (in this example there are two qualifying races with qualifying 1 selected). The cars included in the selected race will appear in a grid to the left.
TO RECORD FINISH POSITIONS:
There are two ways to record finish positions
1. Double click on the cars in the grid in the order they finished. Each time you double click on one they will then appear to the right automatically numbering their finish position incrementally.
If you need to make a change to the finish order once in the results grid to the right you can either manually enter the finish positions in the “finish” block or select the line that needs to be removed then right click on it to move it back to the “cars per run” grid on the left. That car can then be double clicked on again to record their finish position. The grid on the left is a container to hold cars that have not had their results recorded yet.
2. If you prefer to enter the finish positions in manually as opposed to double clicking each one- click on the “Manually Enter Times” button in the blue “Cars Per Run” grid to send all of them over to the results grid with a “999” finish. From there you can then manually type in the finish position in place of the 999 finish. When you click the “Manually Enter Times” button it will automatically collapse the Cars Per Run panel to allow more room for recording results.
3. IMPORTANT: Once finished click the “CLICK TO SAVE CHANGES” button to save the results! This will update the transfer positions, points, and finish positions.
TO MANUALLY ENTER QUALIFYING TIMES (NOT IMPORTING FROM A TRANSPONDER SYSTEM):
1. Click the button labeled “Manually Enter Times” from the Cars Per Run grid on the left. This will automatically send all of the cars to the results grid with a 999 finish.
2. Type the times in under the “Time 1” section for each competitor.
3. IMPORTANT: Once all of the times are in, click on the CLICK TO SAVE CHANGES button in order to save the times. Once clicked it will update their finish positions based on the times, apply any points, and update the transfer positions for the run.
4. This will need to be done for all classes / run type individual races. Below is an example of clicking on the Qualifying 2 race after entering in the Qualifying 1 times.
TO VIEW THE OUTGOING TRANSFER POSITIONS
Save the results by clicking on the “CLICK TO SAVE CHANGES” button above the results. Following saving the results, click on the fold out panel on the right side labeled “CLICK TO VIEW TRANSFERRING POSITIONS”. This will show all of the cars transferring and to what race they are going to.
The below example shows the transferring positions for the qualifying race (times have been saved, cars in transfer panel are transferring to the heat race).
The below example shows the Street Stocks Heat run type (there are three heat races with heat 1 selected) following saving changes. The transferring positions panel on the right shows 4 cars transferring to the feature based passing points.
To view the passing point schedule, click on the yellow fold out panel labeled “CLICK TO VIEW PASSING POINT SCHEDULE”
TO VIEW THE FINISH / PASSING POINTS SCHEDULE THAT WILL BE APPLIED WHEN YOU CLICK SAVE
1. Click the button “CLICK TO SAVE CHANGES” to save your results that have been entered.
2. Click the yellow fold out panel on the right side labeled “CLICK TO VIEW PASSING POINT SCHEDULE”. This will show all of the positions / points and points per car passed that is applied when you save the results.
TO VIEW THE DRIVER / TRACK POINTS SCHEDULE (SEASON POINTS) APPLIED WHEN YOU CLICK SAVE
Following saving your changes under the results grid (Click the button labeled “CLICK TO SAVE CHANGES”), click on the fold out panel on the right labeled “CLICK TO VIEW DRIVER TRACK POINTS SCHEDULE”. This will show the driver season points that are being applied to the results when you click save.
TO MODIFY ANY OF THE SCHEDULES OR PASSING POINT POSITIONS BEING APPLIED
If you notice at any point that transfer positions are not correct, a schedule is not correctly assigned, or if you need to modify the race transfer or schedules- click on the “MODIFY RACE” button at the top to view the menu to allow changes to be made to the event. For further information on how to modify a race, visit the how to guide on modifying a race at the below link :