MANAGING PROFILES THROUGHOUT THE SYSTEM
Profiles can be accessed either from the main menu or from the event details screen. Below explains how to access them as well as how to use all of the functions available to manage them.
Managing profiles from the Main Menu
1. From the main menu, click on the icon in the top right corner labelled “Profiles”.
2. You should now see a screen similar to the one below. It will have all of the profiles in the system (businesses and individuals) listed on the left with available functions on top.
– To view only profiles that do not have a W-9 on file (either an electronic signature or the checkbox checked for paper w9 on file) click the button above the profiles.
– To merge two profiles together, click the merge utility button (explained further below)
– To add a new profile, click the add new button
– To load a profile to view the information, click on the row of the profile you would like to see. The details will appear on the right.
3. Once you click on the row of the profile you would like to see, the information will appear in the area to the right. To make changes, make the necessary changes and then click the green “save / update” button in the right corner. The button will be disabled until a change is detected at which time it will turn green to let you know you need to save.
– To edit the registered cars, right click on the one you would like to change.
– To add a new car, click on the add button
– To add the drivers picture click on “load picture”
– Buttons at the top of the profile screen will allow you to see / save a drivers bio (which can been seen under the race announcer menu), print out their w9, and show their season attendance.
You can also click on the “alert” button to add an alert that will display when registering the drivers for a race. This is good if you need to let the driver know something when they are registering. After saving the alert message, click on the checkbox next to alert to activate it.
Any car associated with this profile will appear in the cars section (if they are an owner or a driver).
Profiles can also be filtered by typing in any part of the first, last or business name in the search box above the profiles. You can also right click on the profiles on the left to get more options (delete profile, etc). Make sure to left click the profile first to select it before right clicking for options.
4. Merging profiles: Click the “Merge Utility” button at the top of the screen. A window will appear like the one below:
Drag and drop the profiles that you want to merge into the corresponding boxes on the right. Select how you want to merge them in the merge options then click merge registrants.
5. To add a new profile, click on the “Add New” button in the top left corner. A window like the one below will appear:
To add cars, click the “Click to add cars – notes – sponsors” button. A window like the one below will appear.
Add a car number then select the drop down options for the new car. Click “add” when finished. You should now see the car in the list of registered cars. Click “save” in the top right corner once finished adding the new profile.
MANAGING PROFILES FROM THE EVENT DETAILS SCREEN
To manage profiles while you are working with an event:
1. Load the event and then click on the “REGISTRATION” button at the top. This will show the registrants for the race. There will be a fold out on the left side of the screen with the caption “CLICK TO VIEW ALL PROFILES LISTING”. Click on the fold out bar to reveal all of the profiles in the system.
2. You should now see all of the profiles on the left. From here you can add a new profile by clicking the “add new profile” button at the top, search for a profile by entering in any part of the name in the search field at the top, or click on the profile from the listing on the left to see their details.
3. Once a profile is clicked on, you should see a screen similar to the one below. From here you can make changes to the profile, capture signatures using the digital pen pad, add alerts, see their season attendance history, and also add cars. If changes have been made to the profile the “Update” button at the top will turn green letting you know you need to save the changes that have been made. Make sure to click “UPDATE” if you have made any changes to the profile to save them.
4. Once cars have been added to the profile, if the profile member is set as the driver- they should now show up under the “available registrants for active class” of the class tab. Click the refresh button next to the available registrants to refresh the listing and show the new profile (or existing profile with new car added).
To fold the profiles listing back in, just click on the caption bar.
5. To add a new profile quickly at registration, click the green “create a new profile” button next to the available registrants
6. You should see a new profile window appear. To quickly add- just type in a first name and last name then click the “Click to add cars – notes – sponsors” button midway down the screen.
7. Once the car has been added, click the save button in the top right corner.
8. Now click the “refresh” button to the right of the available registrants for the class the car was associated with and you should see the drivers name in the list of available registrants. Note: the profile must have the car showing them as the driver to show up in the list. The person can be associated with as many cars as you want although they will not show up if they are the owner only- they must be a driver. They can also be set as an owner for as many cars as you want but to show up in the list they must be set as a driver.