DISPLAY BOARD ADVERTISEMENTS
Your software license includes external display software that can be installed on independent computers (stick computers or other) connected to stand alone displays (large TV’s, monitors, etc). These can be ran in one of three modes (advertisements, grand stand, or pit boards). If advertisements mode is selected for the display, then the system will cycle through all of the advertisements with an end date that is less that the current date. This is helpful for tracks that sell advertisements so that the system will automatically run them for the amount of time that the client paid for and will automatically remove them when the term they paid for is up. To add advertisements to your system:
1. Select “Displays” from the top menu of the main screen then select “Advertisements”.
2. Here you will see all of the ads that are currently in your system. Notice there is a start date and end date- these are the dates the system looks at to validate the ad as being active and available to display. To add a new advertisement, click on the “Add Advertisement” button in the top right corner.
3. A window like the one above will appear. Type in a description, start date, end date, and client name for the advertisement. Next click on the “Add Advertisment Image” button to select the advertisement image (only jpg images are supported).
4. Select the advertisement image then click open.
5. Now click “Save”.
6. You should now see the advertisement in the list of ads. It will now start appearing / remove automatically based on the start and end date. If you need to alter the dates (extending the end date, etc) just select the row of the ad and then right click on it. Then select edit to alter it or delete it.